- 1+ years experience in Flutter development;
- 3+ years experience in native mobile development ( IOS/Android );
- Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
- Knowledge and understanding of the product life cycle;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with VCS GIT.
Will be a plus:
- REST API;
- Nice to have high English level.
- A friendly team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere and teambuilding.
1. 2+ years of Web Programming experience using PHP 7.0+.
2. 2+ years of experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL.
3. 2+ years’ experience with Laravel/Lumen/Yii.
4. 2+ years’ experience with REST.
5. 2+ years’ experience with repositories GIT.
6. Knowledge of design patterns.
7. Knowledge of app architectures.
Will be a plus:
1. Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Memcached.
2. Experience with HTML5/CSS3.
3. High English level.
4. Experience with multilingual projects .
5. Experience with Dockers.
6. Basic SEO knowledge.
7. Experience with high load systems.
8. Experience with Unix (CentOS), Linux(Ubuntu), Nginx, Apache.
1. A friendly team.
2. Flexible working hours.
3. Paid vacation and sick days.
4. Professional growth.
5. Friendly atmosphere and teambuilding.
- 5+ years of technology sales or account management experience with US clients.
- 3+ years of project/product management experience in a software development company
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong executive relationships with highly technical customers.
- Will stand up to the client to correct the situation, or to raise issues from the dev team, etc
- Attention to product detail, the last line of defense, must-see pixel perfect design, and understanding of the user personas.
- A friendly team
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the client relationship & project, and drive progress toward key metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, managing day-to-day operations, and overseeing the project manager & the design/dev team.
- Continue in developing your consultative and solution-based account and sales skills with the client.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape our solutions to meet client needs.
- Inspire and motivate others in the company.
- Work full-time schedule, more based on US time zone.
Account Management Team is responsible for managing our client relationships, in designing and building corporate websites, e-commerce shops, and web applications on wordpress, shopify and other custom platforms. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with the business owner.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales team, superior communication skills, and a knack for understanding unique customer needs.
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon